Friday 13 January 2012

And some more of 2011 ...
Another church raffle, another cushion:

And I made one for me:

And then a lapquilt for me (at last!):


And added some IKEA furniture and new stash baskets to my quilting room:

Fabric wrapped around comic backboards for stability
We visited the USA in September (a separate post to follow on that) and, of course, I bought some more fabric whilst in Charleston, SC and Annapolis, MD. But when we got back, I went on a bit of a creating frenzy. Firstly, I finished a Playmat for my dear friend's baby:

Another lapquilt for my (adult) niece:


And a crib quilt for her boyfriend's brother's baby:

A throw and two cushions for my little big sister:

And a quilt for my youngest nephew. He was so cute when I gave his sister her quilt: he asked me if I would make him one. Of course, I said, what colour? After only a few seconds, he replied, all earnestly, "Black and with skulls!":




And I finally finished a quilt from 2010 (Kent workshop - 1/2 Log Cabin)which I gave to my friend, as they were 'her colours':



All in all October was a very busy month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, I know it takes time to write them but they make me smile so thank you for dropping by :)